Ready to start trading with your iKhokha card machine? Let’s get you set up!
Step 1: Power-Up
To charge your Solo Shaker you will need a 2-prong plug and your wall charger.
- Use the wall charger (power supply unit) provided, and plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Access the power input by lifting the rubber flap on the side of the Solo (see Key 1 in the above image).
NOTE: See our unboxing video here; click here to see the video.
Step 2: Connecting your Solo to the Internet
Here you have 2 options, connecting via Mobile 4G or WiFi
NOTE: Follow our easy you use guide on switching between mobile and WiFi.
Turn WiFi On
- · Turn on your Shaker Solo
- · Press the yellow button
- · Scroll to Device Settings
- · Press the green button
- · Press the green button again to select WiFi
Step 4: Connect to WiFi
· Press the yellow button
· Select Device Settings
· Select WiFi settings
· Scroll to select WiFi Setup
· Select Scan Networks
· Choose your network
· Enter your network password
· A WiFi symbol next to the battery icon will indicate a successful connection
Step 2: Download the iKhokha App
· Open the iOS App Store, Google Play or Huawei App Gallery
· Search for "iKhokha"
· Download the app
· Login to access analytics
Should you need assistance, please contact our Support Team on:
087 222 7000 or