If the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) of your Wi-Fi network is hidden, you can manually configure the Wi-Fi network by following the steps below.
Please ensure you have your Shaker Solo network mode set to WIFI.
How to Enter Device Settings:
1. Press the back button on your Shaker Solo to enter the System Mode menu.
2. Ensure that the “Device Settings” option is highlighted and press the green key on the keypad.
3. Scroll down to the “Wi-Fi Setup” option and press the green key on the keypad.
4. Scroll down to “Manual Setup” and press the green key on the keypad.
Please note that due to PCI compliance, you must connect to a network with a password.
The Shaker Solo is not able to connect to an open/unsecured WiFi network.
5. You will be prompted to enter your Wi-Fi SSID (Wi-Fi network name). Press the green key on the keypad to confirm. Learn more about typing on the Shaker Solo here.
6. You will now be prompted to enter the password for the entered Wi-Fi SSID (Wi-Fi network name). Press the green key on the keypad to continue.
Once the correct password has been entered the Wi-Fi signal indicator will appear next to the battery indicator on the home screen, indicating that your Shaker Solo is connected to Wi-Fi.