Updating the iKhokha App on the iK Flyer
Keeping the iKhokha App on the iK Flyer up to date will ensure you always have the latest features and best experience.
- The iKhokha App wil auto update in the background when the app is not in use
- If the iKhokha app is in use and you see a popup asking you if you would like to update, you can proceed to update immediately or postpone the update to a more convenient time.
If your iKhokha App didn’t update automatically, you can update it manually:
- Open the Home screen by pressing the circle at the bottom in the middle
- Swipe to the correct screen and find the “App Store”
- Tap to open the “App Store”
- Find the iKhokha App in the list
- Open the iKhokha App store listing by selecting it
- At the bottom there will be an orange “Update” button
- Press “Update” and wait for it to complete
- Reopen the iKhokha App by pressing the “Open” button when it appears