Follow these simple steps to enjoy a more affordable way to accept online payments.
Activate Your iKhokha Profile
To integrate the iKhokha Payment Gateway into your WordPress WooCommerce website, you need to:
1. Log into your iKhokha Profile by clicking here.
Note: For security purposes, you may be prompted to update your password (please update if asked to do so)
2. After you’ve successfully logged in:
Click on the “Payment Gateway” menu option and then click the “Generate key” button on the Payment Gateway screen.
3. Accept iKhokha’s newly updated terms and conditions.
4. Your application keys will be displayed once the terms and conditions have been accepted.
Note: These will be used in Steps 11 – 16.
Set Up Your WordPress Plugin
5. Log into your WordPress WooCommerce admin dashboard and navigate to the Plugins screen.
6. Select “Add New”.
7. Search for “iKhokha Payment Gateway” in the “Search plugins” box.
8. Click “Install Now”.
9. When the installation is complete select “Activate”.
Note: The next series of steps require switching between the iKhokha & WooCommerce screens.
10. Navigate back to iKhokha’s Payment Gateway page on https://profile.ikhokha.com
11. Copy the Application ID key (A).
12. Navigate back to the Settings tab on your WooCommerce admin dashboard.
13. Paste the Application ID key into the Application ID field (A).
14. Head back to the iKhokha Payment Gateway page and copy the Application Secret key (B).
15. Navigate to the Settings tab and paste into the Application Secret field (B).
16. Ensure that “Enable Test Mode” is checked and then save the changes.
17. Perform a test transaction of any amount on your website using the card details displayed above.
18. When the test transaction is successful, return to the plugin configuration screen and deselect “Enable Test Mode”. Then save the changes.
19. You’re done! Enjoy transacting with iKhokha!