Follow these simple steps to enjoy an easier and more affordable way to accept payments on your WordPress website.
Before getting started, download the iK Pay Gateway plugin onto your computer – it’ll save as a ZIP file.
1. Log into your iKhokha Profile by clicking here.
To integrate iK Pay Gateway into your WooCommerce website, you need to:
Note: For security purposes, you may be prompted to update your password (please update if asked)
2. After you’ve successfully logged in:
Click on the “Payment options” drop down menu on the left, and select the “Online shop payments” option. Select the “Generate New Key” button next to the “WordPress Plugin” option.
3. Name your store and click “Create New Key”.
Note: Naming your store is for reference purposes only and won’t be displayed anywhere customer facing, nor does it validate with WordPress whether the stores are a match
4. Log into your WordPress WooCommerce admin dashboard and navigate to the Plugins screen.
5. Select "Plugins".
6. Search the available plugins within WooCommerce for “iKhokha” in the search bar..
7. Select “Upload Plugin” button to add the plugin to your store.
8. After adding the plugin to your store, select the “Activate” Button..
Note: The next few steps will need you to switch between your iKhokha merchant profile and WooCommerce screens.
9. Navigate back to “Online shop payment” from the
“Payments options” menu
10. Copy the Application ID key (A).
11. Go back to the Settings tab on your WooCommerce admin dashboard.
12. Paste the Application ID key into the Application ID field (A).
13. Head back to the iK Pay Gateway page and copy the Application Secret Key (B).
14. Navigate to Settings (on the list towards the left) and paste your Secret Key into the Application Secret field (B).
15. Ensure that “Enable Test Mode” is checked and then save the changes.
16. Perform a test transaction of any amount on your website using the following card details (use card details below).
17. When the test transaction is successful, return to the plugin configuration screen and deselect “Enable Test Mode”.
Then save the changes.
18. You’re done!
Enjoy transacting with iKhokha.