Follow these simple steps to enjoy an easier and more affordable way to accept payments on your WordPress website.
Before getting started, download the iK Pay Gateway plugin onto your computer – it’ll save as a ZIP file.
1. Log into your iKhokha Profile by clicking here.
To integrate iK Pay Gateway into your WooCommerce website, you need to:
Note: For security purposes, you may be prompted to update your password (please update if asked)
2. After you’ve successfully logged in:
Click on the iK Pay Gateway menu option and then click the WordPress tab.
3. Click the Generate Key button on the iK Pay Gateway screen.
4. Accept iKhokha’s terms and conditions.
Note: Your application keys as well as your secret key will be displayed once the terms and conditions have been accepted.
5. Log into your WordPress WooCommerce admin dashboard and navigate to the Plugins screen.
6. Select Add New.
7. Select the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
8. Click the Choose file button and select the iKhokha Payment Plugin ZIP file saved on your computer.
9. Click Install Now.
10. Once installation is complete, select Activate Plugin.
Note: The next few steps will need you to switch between your iKhokha merchant profile and WooCommerce screens.
11. Navigate back to the iK Pay Gateway page.
12. Copy the Application ID key (A) under Your Secure Keys.
13. Go back to the Settings tab on your WooCommerce admin dashboard.
14. Paste the Application ID key into the Application ID field (A).
15. Head back to the iK Pay Gateway page and copy the Application Secret Key (B).
16. Navigate to Settings (on the list towards the left) and paste your Secret Key into the Application Secret field (B).
17. Ensure that Enable Test Mode box is ticked, then click Save changes.
18. Perform a test transaction of any amount on your website using the card details below.
19. When the test transaction is successful, return to the plugin configuration screen and untick the Enable Test Mode box. Then save the changes.
20. You’re all set – you can now start trading at low transaction rates with iKhokha!
For further questions and assistance
Feel free to call our support team on 087 222 7000 or email email@example.com.