Follow these simple steps to enjoy an easier and more affordable way to accept payments on your ShopStar website.
To integrate iK Pay Gateway into your ShopStar website, you need to:
- Generate a key by logging into your iKhokha dashboard. Click here.
Note: For security purposes, you may be prompted to update your password (please update, if asked).
- After you’ve successfully logged in:
Click on the “Payment options” drop down menu on the left and select “iK Pay Gateway”.
Select the “Generate New Key” next to the “ShopStar Plugin” option.
- You will be prompted to provide your store with a name.
(Please Note: Naming your store is for reference purposes only and won’t be
displayed anywhere customer facing nor does it form part of the validation
with the ShopStar system.)
- Your ShopStar keys will then be displayed to you.
- Log into your ShopStar admin dashboard navigate to “Settings”.
- Once you have successfully authenticated yourself, you will land on ShopStar Dashboard.
- Select "Settings" and then "Payment methods".
- From the list of "Available Payment Gateways". Select "iKhokha".
You will then have to capture your Application ID as well as Application Key from your iKhokha Merchant dashoboard.
The next series of steps require switching between the iKhokha & ShopStar Screens.
- Navigate back to the iK Dashboard and the ShopStar key management screen.
- Copy (ctrl + c) the “Application ID Key” (A) from the iKhokha Profile page.
- Navigate back to the “Payment Methods” tab on your ShopStar admin dashboard..
- Paste (ctrl + v) the Application ID key into the “Application ID Key” field (A).
- Navigate back to the iK Dashboard and copy (ctrl + c) the “Application Secret Key” field (B).
- Navigate to the ShopStar settings tab and paste (ctrl + v) into the “Application Secret Key” field (B).
- Click "Save payment settings".
- You’re done!
Enjoy transacting with iKhokha.
Should you have any questions or need further assistance, please reach out to us on 087 222 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.