Forgotten your password? No worries, you can reset your password at any time using the iKhokha App.
How to reset your password using the iKhokha Mobile App (Android and iOS):
1. On the login screen, select the 'Forgot Password?' link
2. You will be redirected to the Forgot Password page on profile.ikhokha.com
3. Enter the email address used to sign up to your profile
4. Click the Submit button
5. A message screen is displayed to inform you to open your email inbox, as well as what to do if you do not receive the password reset email.
6. Open the password reset email and click on the Reset Password link
7. You will be redirected to a screen to change your password
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password
9. Once you have entered and confirmed your new password, a message will appear to verify that your password has been updated successfully
10. You will be redirected to the iKhokha website, with a screen to login. Close your browser and launch your iKhokha App
11. Sign into the iKhokha app using your email and new password
Alternatively, you can click here to send us an email and an agent will get in touch with you shortly.
You can also call our support team directly on 087 222 7000 to get in touch right away!