Forgotten your password? No worries, you can reset your password at any time using the iKhokha App.
How to reset your password using the iKhokha Mobile App (Android and iOS):
1. On the App Sign-in/Login screen – click on Forgot Password
2. When prompted, enter in the email address associated with your iKhokha account and click Submit
3. A reset password link will be sent to you via email (the same email you entered in Step 2)
4. Open the email in your inbox and click on the link
5. Your default internet browser will launch automatically
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password
7. Once you have entered and confirmed your new password, a message will appear in the browser to verify that your password has been updated successfully. You will then be redirected to the iKhokha website.
8. Open the iKhokha app and sign-in using your email address and your new password.
Alternatively, you can click here to send us an email and an agent will get in touch with you shortly.
You can also call our support team directly on 087 222 7000 to get in touch right away!