iK Pay Gateway allows your customers to pay you directly from their bank accounts via Instant EFT. Make it easy for your online shoppers to check out from your WiX or WooCommerce-enabled store.
What is an Instant EFT?
Instant EFT on iK Pay Gateway is a quick, safe and convenient payment method for your customers to make an online payment from their bank account with real-time clearance.
How much does an Instant EFT cost?
At a low rate of 2% per transaction (excluding VAT), Instant EFT is one of the most affordable ways of receiving online payments.
Why choose an Instant EFT?
- Start fulfilling orders instantly without waiting for confirmation or proof of payment.
- Accept EFTs from all major South African banks including Nedbank, ABSA, Capitec, Standard Bank and Investec.
- Get immediate clearance without a 2 - 3 day waiting period.
- Save up to 30% on charges compared to card-based payments.
- Have seamless checkout without any delays.
How does an Instant EFT work?
1. Your customer will see the available payment methods on the payment method selection page. See below.
2. After selecting Instant EFT, the customer will be prompted to read and agree to the Terms of Service before continuing.
3. The customer will select their bank and log in using their online banking credentials.
4. After successfully logging in, your customer will be presented with their bank accounts. They will select the account from which they wish to process the Instant EFT transaction.
5. After authenticating the payment, and once the transaction is successful, the customer will receive a success notification and may be redirected back to the website or other online platform.
Visit iK Pay Online to learn more about our products.
For further questions and assistance
Feel free to call our support team on 087 222 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.