Is your iK Flyer Cash Ups not performing as expected? Below are a few frequently asked questions that could help you solve the issue.
Q: When should I do cash ups?
A: You should make doing cash ups a daily routine.
Cash ups will only ever return the last 24 hours worth of transactions if you’ve never ended the day before or the last 72 hours worth of transactions if you’ve previously ended the day
Q: When I go to Cash Up there is no data
A: The number of transactions that are returned for a Cash Up report is limited to either 24 hours or 72 hours
- The Cash Up report will only return the last 24 hours worth of transactions if you’ve never ended the day before
- The Cash Up report will only return the last 72 hours worth of transactions if you’ve ended the day more than 72 hours ago
Q: Why do I see transactions in my Transaction History but not on Cash ups?
A: Your transaction history will show you all transactions done by the user logged into the device
- If you are logged in with your main account, you will see all transactions across all devices linked to your iKhokha profile
- If you are logged in with a staff account, you will see only the transactions done with this account (note that the you could be using the same account for more than one iK Flyer)
- If you use other payment types such as Cash, (or Pay Link on the mobile app), these transactions will also be visible in Transaction History
Q: Why don’t I see anything in Report History if I’ve done Cash Ups before?
A: When you clear the cache of the iKhokha app, all previously save reports will be cleared
Clearing the iKhokha app cache will delete all stored data, including previous cash ups in Report History and Cash Ups will work as if you’ve never ended the day before (similar to your first cash up)