Follow these simple steps to enjoy an easier and more affordable way to accept payments on your WiX website.
To integrate iK Pay Gateway into your WiX website, you need to:
- Generate a key by logging into your iKhokha profile. Click here.
Note: For security purposes, you may be prompted to update your password (please update, if asked).
- After you’ve successfully logged in:
Click on the iK Pay Gateway menu option and then click the WiX tab.
- Click the Generate Key button on the iK Pay Gateway screen.
- Accept iKhokha’s newly updated terms and conditions.
Note: Your application key as well as your secret key will be displayed once the terms and conditions have been accepted.
- Log into your WiX admin dashboard and navigate to Settings.
- Find and click the Accept payments thumbnail.
- Click See More Payment Options>.
- Find iKhokha and click Connect.
Note: If you don’t see the iK Pay Gateway option, change your Language & Region to South Africa in Settings.
The next series of steps require switching between the iKhokha & Wix Screens.
- Navigate back to the iK Pay Gateway page once the Connect iK Pay Gateway page is open.
- Copy the Application ID key from the iKhokha Profile page.
- Navigate back to the Settings tab on your WiX admin dashboard.
- Paste the Application ID key into the Application ID field.
- Return to the iK Pay Gateway page and copy the Application Secret Key.
- Navigate to the WiX Settings tab and paste into the Application Secret Key field (B).
- You’re all set – you can now start trading at low transaction rates with iKhokha!
For further questions and assistance
Feel free to call our support team on 087 222 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.