Learn how to use the iKhokha app to send a payment link and the payment receipt to your customer.
You may be prompted to create a stronger password for FICA purposes if you already have an iKhokha profile.
Creating an iK Pay Link via the iKhokha app on Android:
- Press “iK Pay Link” on the Home screen.
- Insert amount/s using the Calculator OR select products and press “Checkout.”
- Review your selection on the iK Pay Link tab.
- Go to the Checkout Screen and select “Create a Payment Link.”
- Copy and paste the secure payment link using the blue icon OR click “Share Pay Link” to share the link via your messenger platform.
- Once you have shared the payment link click “Done.”
Creating an iK Pay Link via the iKhokha app on iOS:
- Press “Sell” on the Home screen.
- Enter the amount/s on the calculator and press “Charge”
- Press “Charge” again on the Edit Bill screen
- Select “iK Pay Link” on the Payment Type screen
- Copy the secure payment link using the blue icon OR click “Share Pay Link” to share the link to your preferred messenger platform.
Note: To enable the feature, enter your log in password and, if necessary, create a stronger password (you only need to do this once, when you use the feature for the first time)
What happens when my customer receives a payment link?
- Your customer will receive a payment link sent via your preferred messenger platform.
- They’ll be given a choice between Card Payments or Instant EFT as a payment method.
How do I send my customer a receipt on Android?
- Once your customer has successfully paid, their online payment should appear on your Sales History.
- Select their payment and click on “View Payment Receipt.”
- You can send a receipt to your customer via SMS or email.
How do I send my customer a receipt on iOS?
- Once your customer has successfully paid, their online payment should appear on your History.
- Select their payment, “Online Payment.”
- Press send to share the receipt to the customer via SMS or email.
Having trouble sending an iK Pay Link? Give us a call on 087 222 7000, Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.