Please ensure you have your network mode set to WIFI
1. Enter Device Settings
- Press the back button on your Shaker Solo to enter the System Mode menu
- Ensure that the Device Settings option is highlighted and press the green key on the keypad
2. Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Scroll down to the Wi-Fi Setup option from the Wi-Fi Settings menu. Press the green key
- Ensure that the Scan Networks option is highlighted and press the green key on your device keypad
- The Shaker Solo will now begin scanning for available Wi-Fi networks within range.
Please note that due to PCI compliance only networks with a password would be listed
The following screen will be displayed while searching for available networks.
A list of available Wi-Fi networks will then be displayed
- Select your Wi-Fi network name and press the green key on your device keypad
- You will now be prompt to enter the password for your network
To learn more about Typing on the Shaker Solo, click here
- Once the correct password has been entered the Wi-Fi signal indicator will appear next to the battery indicator on the home screen.