The iK Flyer uses the same iKhokha app for Android, here's what you need to know about logging in.
The iKhokha app will startup automatically when the iK Flyer is switched on. The iKhokha app requires you to log in to keep your device secure.
Topics in this article:
- Log In with your username and password
- What if I forgot my password?
- I get asked to create a strong password
- I get logged out of the app when using it
Log In with your username and password
- Select the Sign In if you don't see a screen asking you to enter your username and password
Enter Username - Email Address used to sign up
Select the Login Button - if user name and password is correct, you will be logged into the app to start trading.
Q: What if I forgot my password?
On the login screen select the ‘Forget Password?' link.
You will be redirected to the forget password page on profile.ikhokha.com
Enter your email address and click submit
An email with a reset password link is sent to the email address used to sign up with iKhokha
You will be redirected to profile.ikhokha.com to capture a new password.
- Follow the steps to create a strong password and remember this password
A success message is displayed
You will be redirected to profile.ikhokha.com to login with the new password
Q: I get asked to create a strong password
When creating a new password, the password must conform to ALL of the following guidelines to be accepted as a strong password:
Should be at least 8 characters long
Must contain at least one UPPERCASE letter
Must contain at least one lowercase letter
Must contain at least one number (1234)
Must contain at least one special Character (@#$&)
A strong password helps keep your iKhokha account secure. After creating a strong password, never write down your password.
Q: I get logged out of the app when using it
When using the app on the iK Flyer I get a popup that says "Session Expired"
A: You can get logged out of the iKhokha app for any one of the below reasons:
- You logged into into a Mover Pro or another iK Flyer with the same account at the same time
- Your session expired and to keep your account secure we automatically logged you out to make sure you are the one using it (you should be the only one who has the password to this account)
You can create different staff member accounts for each payment device that uses the iKhokha app