Let's process a prepaid utility voucher using iK Vend! When a customer purchases any prepaid utilities such as electricity, water or gas, they can pay using either their bank card or with cash. For cash transactions, you will need to use your iK Wallet to complete the transaction.
Here’s how it works:
To process a prepaid utility voucher, you’ll need to open the iKhokha App:
- Open the iKhokha App
- Click iK Vend > Prepaid Utilities
- Select either Electricity, Water or Gas
- Enter Meter Number
- Select or enter the amount
- Tap Next (will return the account information, meter no, customer name and address)
- Tap Charge
You will have two payment options (Pay with Card or Pay with iK Wallet)
- If you complete the payment using a card, you’ll earn iKash as commission. iKash is stored in your iK Wallet.
- If you complete the payment using the iK Wallet, you will earn commission but your iKash balance will be deducted*
QUICK NOTE: If you do not have iKash available in your iK Wallet, you can Top Up your iK Wallet balance by using your debit or credit card. You can also Top Up via EFT or by depositing at an ABSA ATM.