Install the WooCommerce-enabled payment plugin for free, and start growing your online business the safe and easy way.
If you’re already an iKhokha merchant, read how to set up your iK Pay Gateway for WooCommerce.
If you’re not an iKhokha merchant:
- Visit iK Pay Online.
- Register for iK Pay Gateway by filling in the registration form and clicking the Register Now
- You’ll get a call back from our onboarding team to help you get FICA
- Once you’re FICA approved, read how to set up the iK Pay Gateway plugin for WooCommerce.
To use iK Pay Gateway on your WooCommerce online store, you'll need:
- WordPress V5.6
- WooCommerce V5.2.3 or greater
- PHP V7.4 or greater is recommended
- MySQL V5.6 or greater is recommended
What happens after installing iK Pay Gateway for WooCommerce?
After you have enabled the iK Pay Gateway plugin for your online store, your customers will see a new iKhokha payment method on your checkout page.
If your customers select this option, they will be redirected to a 3D secure and PCI-compliant iKhokha payment page to pay using their debit or credit card on checkout.
For further questions and assistance
Feel free to call our support team on 087 222 7000 or email email@example.com.