Install the WooCommerce-enabled payment plugin for free and get growing online, the safe and easy way.
If you’re an existing iKhokha merchant, read how to set up your iKhokha Payment Gateway.
If you’re not an existing iKhokha merchant:
- Visit iK Pay Online
- Register for iKhokha’s Payment Gateway by filling in the registration form and clicking the “Register Now” button
- Get a call back from an iK Pay Online agent and get FICA approved
- Once you’re FICA approved, read how to set up your iKhokha Payment Gateway.
To use the iKhokha Payment Gateway on your website, you'll require:
- WordPress V5.6
- WooCommerce V5.2.3 or greater
- PHP V7.4 or greater is recommended
- MySQL V5.6 or greater is recommended
What happens after installing the iKhokha Payment Gateway?
After you have integrated the iKhokha Payment Gateway plugin into your online store, your customers will see a new iKhokha payment method on your checkout page. If your customers select it, they will be redirected to a 3D secure and PCI compliant iKhokha payment page.
Need more assistance?
Feel free to contact our support team on our 031 942 2233 or email@example.com.